Friday, January 1, 2010

Pre-Christmas Pictures

A couple of days ago, Mom caught Walk and I putting on scarves and hats - we were hoping to go out and play in the snow, but she had another idea. Taking photos of us... not really my favorite thing to do at this stage in my young life. I suffer through though. This is my sweet face pose. It's supposed to remind you of how sweet and angelic I am on a daily basis :)
She kept messing around with the camera. Walk and I were getting really bored, really fast... We finally had had enough! No more pictures! Want to play outside!! What part of that did she not fully understand?! I mean, what's a kid got to do around here to get her way? We ended up flinging our scarves and hats on the floor...
...but not before she nabbed this shot of me smiling. Actually, I think I was singing "Frosty the Snowman," my all-time favorite song of the season this year. Oh yeah, note the chipped two front teeth :( I was jumping on the trampoline and bumped my teeth - the dentist says there's no fixing them while I'm this young, but maybe in a couple of years... Lame-O. That's OK, I guess. I'm still smiling and it hasn't changed my attitude not one bit! Mom says I look like an angel...everyone else still says I look just like my Daddy.






No comments:

Post a Comment