Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Morning Fun

Woo-Hoo! Christmas morning was awesome! Austin carried Walk and I down the stairs and turned us loose. At first glance at the Christmas tree and all of Santa's presents for us, Walk stood in shock. Not me... nuh-uh! I bolted toward the goods! Momma says there's no shame in it...

Santa totally hooked me up with the bling I had asked him for...he's awesome! I must have been super-good this past year.

After opening our presents, the whole family went out into the front yard and played in the snow that had fallen the night before...we all had a great time! We were trying to build a snowman, and then suddenly, out of nowhere...

...a snowball tagged me in the head! Lucky for me, mom was standing ready with her trusty camera to capture my initial response...now if I could only figure out who threw it. Hmmm...

Revenge will be mine. Never doubt my abilities. I may be small, but I pack a mean...

SNOWBALL!!!

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and tons of fun with whomever loves you most in this world...I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment