Friday, October 2, 2009

Some of My Friends...

The other day, I was playing with my good friends, Elle-phant, Red Monkey, and Fwogg. I love them. (I laid claim to them on the day we brought them home from the store.)


Walk decided to take one of them from me, like he usually does, but like a good big sister I shared with him this time. Until...

..He got all mean with Fwogg and started biting him!

I tried to rescue Fwogg, but Walk was just too fast and crafty for me to catch. Plan B was set into motion: Operation Scream. It looked a little something like this:
..and this:


Walk ended up in time out because mommy saw how sad he had made me, and I happily went back to playing with my friends. That'll teach him to pick on me and my Fwogg. "Operation Scream" gets him in trouble every time!


No comments:

Post a Comment